PyCon Agreement Among Organizers, Speakers, Sponsors, and Volunteers
- I agree that Florida PyCon is meant to benefit the local tech community through a live event and the broader tech community through the sharing of online video and other materials.
- I agree that a Florida PyCon is a casual, locally- and volunteer-organized event, focused on Python and reflecting the Python community it represents.
- I understand that Florida PyCon organizers, speakers, sponsors, and volunteers are expected to support the Florida PyCon event and its principles.
- I understand that the principles of the Florida PyCon event include:
- no discrimination or harassment on the basis of economic or social status, physical appearance, race, color, ethnic origin, national origin, creed, religion, political belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, or disability
- no incitement to violence or promotion of hate
- no spammers
- no jerks
- respecting the Florida PyCon logo and Python trademark
- I agree that Florida PyCon is a not-for-profit event, organized with budget and funding transparency.
- I agree that I am not an employee of Florida PyCon or any subsidiary of the PyCon Conferences, and am participating in Florida PyCon exclusively as a volunteer.
If you believe an individual has violated this Code of Conduct, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or locate Organizers at the Help Desk where your badge was picked up.
Violation of the Code of Conduct after review may lead to permanent removal from the convention with no refund.
Florida PyCon AV Release
By participating in Florida Pycon Conference/Event Oct 7th 2017, I understand that portions of the event will be photographed and/or audio/video-recorded for use by Florida Pycon, Pycon Conferences, or news media. I agree that the Florida Pycon, Pycon Conferences, and news media, has the right and permission to use and publish such media — which may include my name, likeness, voice, city/state of residence, or photograph — for any purpose in any format, online and/or offline, now and hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification. I understand that all official recordings from the event are the exclusive property of the Florida Pycon, available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license for general use, and I do not ask for nor expect compensation or notification of the use of official recordings or photographs in which I appear or speak.